College Boy Again :D

After sitting like a nut at home from quite a long time,

Finally my “NEW” College is starting,

And guess what, I am College Boy, Yet Again!!!

Don’t know what’s waiting for me there,

But I am sure it will be Fun…

My classes will start on Monday,

And I am supposed to follow school like rules,

See who get changed,

Me or My College :D, my bet is on later one….

But one thing I want to say,

I never thought I will say it, but today I am really missing my college today,

I spent my best three years there,

I wish it had MCA too, I would definitely Chose it as my first priority…

No more words to say for now,

Till the next time,

Take care

Anjit :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Are We Connected: Diary pages #3: Preeti Singh