Peace




I am watching the sunset now,
I don’t see it going down,
But I see it rising again to distance world around,
It might not make anything for you,
But it gives immense strength to me,
Strength which I apply to my life,
And to learn to live this short life,
The place has a mystique solace,
The Solace for which I always searched,
The sun is now about set down,
And Mother Nature is blessing me,
By making the most beautiful view around,
Just realized It’s the Peace that I  found…


AnSh :)

Comments

  1. s just junks, wɦen ʏou aгe ddone with that, sort tɦеm out by outlining tҺem, tҺіs ԝell hlp іn providing you with the basis onn how you want to prеsent the information aand
    thе flow will comе naturally, аnd as you progress in уour
    compilation mоre ideas and thoughts աill begin to
    come ɑnd tҺɑt will help үou not to forgewt any part tҺat wеll be interestіng to
    your niche audience. Тo stasy in the game, ѡе recommend
    that you start creating ƴour Internbet marketing plan, orr integrate ann Internet component іnto an existing one.
    Anothеr еxample of an online marketing degree іs tҺe Master of Business Administration іn Marketing (M.


    Feel free to surf tо my weblog: internet marketing certification

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)