Walking with Someone..



I was walking alone from a long time,
With no guide to show me the way,
I didn’t knew which path to follow,
But I knew I have a long way to go,
The empty streets look familiar,
But they never looked inviting,
The ‘waves’ of dreams tried to show me,
But the night never favored me,
Nights were dreamless and made me restless,
I kept walking alone like a ‘Crestless’,
But the moment I saw you,
I felt as if I were meant to meet you.
Your eyes told me the meaning of life,
And the words changed my world,
I thought I will walk alone till nowhere,
But you assured to hold my hand forever,
I promise I will never leave your hand,
Even after my life ends……


AnSh :)

Comments

  1. Blog_Cоmment There is nothing to fret and worry
    aboսt and a bit of patience exercised on your paгt will
    Һelp yoս wade tɦrough thе various stages of parenting.
    Mߋst major cancer centres havе support groսps
    foг everyone in thе community. Ιf vomiting and diarrhea ddo not
    ϲlear սp witҺіn 24 hours, then you shοuld contact
    үouг veterinarian.

    Feel free tօ visit my web site - everyday health tips and random useful information

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Are We Connected: Diary pages #3: Preeti Singh