Story



I kept loving her silently,
That even she didn’t knew it at all,
I waited for the perfect time,
When I could say my heart,
Then one day when she was so happy,
I said “I want to say something”
She looks at me curiously,
I looked into her eyes and she looked in mine,
Then I said those three words,
Which could change two lives,
She was still looking into my eyes,
And her silence was making me nervous,

She leaned a little towards me,
And whispered in my ears,
“Yes I do, and will forever love you”….

It’s my story….what’s yours?

  
AnSh  :)

Comments

  1. Blog_Comment It is imρortant tߋ remember tɦat ɑll
    movement stems from tthe core, especially rotatin based movements.
    I аlso add a drop of 98% Alloe Vera gel, ѕince alpoe has aan antibacterial
    property ɑnd it promotes cell regeneration. Adding
    ɑn inch herе or a centimeter there can make а manhood seеm mucҺ mοrе powerful annd potent,
    and tɦe llies can sееm harmless.

    Stߋp byy mʏ blog post; health tips ways to tell family about pregnancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)