Illusion


At nights, I keep my cellphone under my pillow,
And put some of the soft music on volume very low,
I believe it can bring some sleep in my eyes,
And it becomes stronger when I fall asleep in no time...
Thoughts refuse to trouble me throughout night,
They look helpless and give up in this fight…
 I lay on bad, keeping my hand on my forehead,
Forgetting the problems I ever had,
The night breaks and the dawn shines,
I fell the happiness inside and open my eyes,
You might wonder for happiness of mine,
But it’s great that I endured one more night…
The music is still playing on my cell,
Giving me indications that it’s not hell,
Everything was real that happened last night,
And I slept with no thoughts giving me fight,
It still sounds calm and pure,
But not enforces to sleep more…
The rush of life and worries has to begin in a jiff,
And I won’t be going to hearing any riff...
I look at mirror, it shows my face,
Cluttered hairs and my blood red eyes,
Giving no signs of sleep from a long time,
And telling me that I failed one more night,
It all broke the illusion of a beautiful sleep,
And I realized how dreadful the last night was...…
  

 AnSh..

Comments

  1. Its wonderful.It seems story of most people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing...Inviting you to visit and like our page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
    just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how
    do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.


    Here is my weblog ... elder scrolls beta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)