5 Reasons why I #CantWait4Zenfone2

Remember the times when Smartphones were not so smart?
Well, now Asus has brought his latest revolution called Zenfone 2 to make every other smartphone Dumb!
It comes with Android Lollypop, 5.5 inch Full HD screen, 13mp Rear, 5mp front camera, Intel Atom QC processor, regular and advance connectivity options like 4G-LTE, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and 4 GB memory.  Just a little hitch, 4GB memory is not storage, it’s RAM! You read it right, 4GB worth of RAM!
Not just mammoth RAM, Zenfone 2 also houses many never seen features in this pocket rocket.
So I decided to list 5 reason why Asus Zenfone 2 is going to redefine my Smartphone Experience

Reason 1:
With Greater Power I have No responsibility
Well, with 4 GB worth of RAM and dedicated GPU in the offering I have unlimited possibilities. Imagine editing Ultra High resolution images with no stutter in performance.  
Games would run like they would run on any high end dedicated console and Graphics would bring the details to a new level where no one has reached yet!
Imagine picking your Asus Zenfone over laptop to watch BlueRay movies just because the immersive experience on screen is coupled with Sonicmaster Audio which will make you forget everything around you. Although, there would be frequent complaints from your friends that you no longer watch movies on their Laptop and prefer your Zenfone 2 over it. Well, lend them your Zenfone for a day. They will know.

Reason 2:
All my life I avoided large screen phones because of one fact, They are really large. But Asus Zenfone 2 heart my heartfelt wish and made the large 5.5 inch screen fit in the body of a 5 Inch smartphone!
Unbelievable. Now I don't need to look like a Meta human talking to Half foot long brick, but a sleek and super smart Zenfone 2!
And do I still need to mention the incredible 60MS response, anti –fingerprint coating, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 protection and HD experience with a 408PPi screen. Oh boy! I will miss missing the details of everything I used to see on my phone's screen.

Reason 3:
Wait! What! They put a control on back?
Wasn't a super ergonomic and thin design sufficient that Asus Zenfone 2 bring a special rear key to help in operating with One Hand? An extremely useful feature for people like me who have small hands. Really Small!


Reason 4:
If you want an extraordinary quality for your photographs; go buy a bulky camera, learn photography, understand different editing techniques, and spend hours for a single picture.
Or alternatively, Asus Zenfone 2 brings a 5 element lens with 13 effective megapixels.
I always wondered why smartphones don't click good images in low light. Now, with Zenfone's f/2.0 lens I just can't imagine the quality of photographs.
Better Light sensitivity, Better colour reproduction, Lower noise, more details, and everything in the smartphone which rests in your pocket!

Also, Super Resolution is one of a kind feature. Never seen on any smartphone yet.
Did you imagine getting 52MP resolution in a smartphone camera! You read it right FIFTY BIG TWO MEGA PIXEL!
Macro Photography! Beware, I am coming!

Reason 5:
"You never charge Your Phone"
Get ready to hear this. With 3000 mAH battery and BoostMaster technology to give ultra-fast charging you wouldn't need to leave your phone at charging dock all the time. In real world, 10 minutes of Charging would give 4 hours of talktime.
I am going to miss the excuse of "Bhai, battery ja rahi hai, will call you later" :P

If you are still wondering if all I wrote above is not true and could be a hoax from Planet Mars, I would suggest you to hover to this Link -> http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/
And clear all your doubts.


Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)