Being Socially Awkward

Image: rebloggy

I'm not a socially awkward human. It's true that I don't often meet people or found in public entertainment places over weekends. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have fun in my life. There are ways which might not be approved by many, which makes me happy. For example, I can watch the sun rising up from the dark night and making the world shine like a diamond. Or, I would find a book which is immersive enough to make everything else a triviality of the world.

Also, I'm often the first person who is considered as arrogant just because I deny falling in the social conundrum that goes beyond the capability my tiny brain. Why would I please someone who doesn’t even stay on their own words? In some other world maybe I would; not in this world for sure.
There are minds, preoccupied with the jibber-jabber of their social circle, who fail to understand that someone can actually stand on their own. Not everyone likes to live in a group, following a thought which is often made as a ‘consensus’ but belongs to one person only, being aimlessly followed or following is not what everyone likes to do. Everyone has got their own ways.

There had been instances where I was told I’m afraid of people because I lack confidence.

That is somewhat true. I lack confidence in people. Not in me. Trust me; I’m not the one who is drop cold in any social gathering whenever I join one. I meet people the way they would meet me. If they are hostile and negative, I will sneak away at earliest. When there are people who a very affectionate, I love them back unconditionally. When their affection is impractical and hopeless, I brutally push them. Yes, brutally, because a heartbreak is the only way to make them forget what they would have suffered if they had to become a drag later.

I might be a socially awkward human, because of one reason... I don’t give a damn! 
And I won't change because someone else wants me to. So let's close the chapter and live independent lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Are We Connected: Diary pages #3: Preeti Singh