First walk together

Dedicated to one who made me write my  heart on my blogs...
Love you,miss you...


Read on...



I remember the first walk we had together,

When I held your hand for the first time,

And looked deep into your blue eyes,

You asked me a question and I knew the answer,

Something was wrong with the time,

And I committed the biggest mistake of my life,

I said NO to words of the soul with which I was connected,

I made you cry just because of me,

I wish i had the courage to accept the reality earlier,

I should have said you that....

yes I love you....only you.....

Missing you kiko.....


AnSh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)