Wake up call


If you are an Ex. Movie buff Like ME :D
You must know how does it feels when you don't see at least 5 movies in a day. 
Well it's been so long that i watched a NEW flick, so I decided to watch 127 Hour the latest one.
And I won't say anything about the awesome storyline and real picturization.
The movie was like a Wake Up call for me,
because i used to do things like the Central character was doing in movie,
and most common is without telling about the destination, go anywhere.
And after watching it I promised myself that i will never do so ever in future.
Because you may have the courage of all world but you can't beat the Situation which might be waiting ONLY for you.
And No matter How prepared you are, they can beat the hell out of you.
Don't care for yourself but care for those who always care for you,who loves you for no reason.
But don't be scared of the things that you even forget to live free.
Because in the End it's the willingness to survive wins..

I don't know how many days I will be in Hangover of the movie.

AnSh :)




Comments

  1. I was also such a person but with very low percent of the degree when I newly came to JNU. JNU is located on the edge of Aravali rigde. when I came here, I found its invironment suitable for adventure, to find new ways in Jungle, finding Caves and lake in big campus..

    Adventurous people can call these all childish adventures, but for me, it was quite interesting.. with less risk in safe campus..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah if the situations allow to sneak out and have some risk in moderated way
    we must have to take it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)