Remembering A promise: Move on
















I often close my eyes, 
And pray that you'll come back,
But When I open my eyes.... 
I only see that you left.

My heart is empty because I can't see you,
But still it is full of the love we shared.

I want turn my back on tomorrow
And live in yesterday,
But my smile on tomorrow,
Is because of your love in yesterday.

I always remember that you are gone,
And your memories make me frown.
I sometime feel like crying to close my mind,
I rather do that what you want,
I Smile for a while,
Remember your love,
Cherish your memory and let it live on,
Open my eyes and say "Move On"…


AnSh..



Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: What Young India Wants (Chetan Bhagat))

Are We Connected: Diary pages #3: Preeti Singh

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)