This house is Alive!!


At times when I stay alone in the home, it feels as if it is breathing, quite slowly.
Sometimes it breaths heavily and seems as it is tired or grown old.
But it always breaths, all the time, without any pause.
Swaying curtains makes it even more alive. Sometimes they feel as someone is furtively keeping an eye on me.
And if they stop swaying, a small blow of wind is adequate to bring them back to the life.
When I sit somewhere for little too long, I experience a peculiar situation.
It might sound weird but sometimes I feel as a white shadow just passed behind me and as soon as I look there, it vanishes in the air…Strange!

Have you ever felt so?

I really wonder if this house is alive for real!


AnSh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)