A Beautiful Girl ♥


Dedicate to My Sister :)




I know a beautiful girl,
A beautiful girl who is always there,
A beautiful girl who always care,
A beautiful girl who is my smile,
A beautiful girl whose heart is so fragile,
A beautiful girl who is always true,
A beautiful girl who is my best friend,
A beautiful girl who is there for me till the end,
A beautiful girl who is part of me ever since I know her,
A beautiful girl who is whom I will love forever,
A beautiful girl whom I call My sister <3


AnSh :)

Comments

  1. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this
    web page.

    Here is my web site gagner argent bourse rapidement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart Touching words...
    If you are Interested in getting your book Published, kindly get in touch with Apna Publish.
    website: apnapublish.com
    email: Contactus@apnapublish.com
    Phone: 6006373599

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)