Dark Black Coffee ♥




I met her after a long time,
She was sitting alone at her table,
Sipping her dark Black Coffee,
I thought of not going near,
But a smile told me to sit with her,
After some general talk,
We decided to take a walk,
I could see the anxiety in her eyes,
But it was hidden behind her smile,  
The she asked me "Did you miss me?"
And I felt as my heart got melted,
The distance between we two,
Made me quite weak,
And I couldn’t stop me by saying,
“Yes I did, a lot, more than I ever thought”
She was smiling with tears in her eyes,
While I embraced her with all my love,
Neither I nor she knows why we separated,
But now WE know we were always together,
Even when we were far from each other,
She was with me and I was with her…
A cup of dark black coffee,
Can really change things much… :)



AnSh :) 

Comments

  1. He'd pulled me near and caressed my cheeks
    as they flushed, hot and red, He took a sip
    The black coffee and its aroma, I took it in
    as I opened my eyes, I was again, alone.
    He was a dream, a dream too real he seemed
    I take another sip and close my eyes
    To kiss him back and bade him goodbye..

    :)

    Inspired me to write some more! :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priyanka :)
    and its really nice to see the quick stimulation of words :)
    and beautifully wrote too :)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

तेरे जाने का हुआ मुझ पर ऐसा असर,

Are We Connected: Diary pages #4: Harshita Shrivastava

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)