its raining...


Rain, season of love for many,
but for me its season of remembered of love,
which is no more left in my life,
Love which is shattered....
again this poem is dedicated to kiko,


AnSh

It rained,
When I broke your heart,
It rained,
When you questioned my heart,
It rained,
When you saw in my eyes,
It rained,
When I lied,
It rained,
When you cried,
It rained,
When I killed my heart,
It rained,
When I yelled on you,
It rained,
When you loved even more,
It rained,
When I kept silence,
It rained,
When I hid my tears,
It rained,
When we departed,
It rained,
When it all started,
You are not with me,
But my heart still beats for you,
I don’t know why,
But it’s raining out now…

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: What Young India Wants (Chetan Bhagat))

Are We Connected: Diary pages #3: Preeti Singh

Book Review: A Maverick Heart: Between Love And Life (Ravindra Shukla)